Here is a highly documented, true 1970 Chevelle SS 396 built in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
You will be hard-pressed to find a better or more accurately restored Chevelle anywhere.
This was a full rotisserie restoration which is fully documented with numerous photographs.
No expense was spread and the results are stunning.
Originally built in Jan 12, 1970 in Oshawa, this vehicle was shipped the following day to a Chevrolet Dealership in Vancouver, British Colombia. This is one of only 700 Chevelle SS models that were offered for sale in Canada in 1970 with the Tonawanda “L34” Big Block Chev Engine
Originally ordered with the following equipment:
- Tinted Glass
- Electric Power Windows
- Front White Bucket Seats
- Wheel Opening Mouldings
- 396 cid V8 Numbers Matching Engine
- Rear Window Blower Defroster
- Remote Control LH drivers outside mirror
- Body Striping
- F41 Suspension Firm Ride + Handling
- Positraction Rear Axel
- Power Disc Front Brakes—Drum Rear
- 3 Speed Automatic transmission
- Power Hydraulic Steering
- Electric Clock
- AM Radio Windshield Antenna + Rear Seat Speaker
- Special Spot 396 Package
- Hood Pins
- Custom Forbes Motorsport Car Cover
- Original F70-14B White Letter – Win Oval Firestone (included)
- Currently on BFG Radial TA P235/60R 14 Inch
Painted light blue with black stripes and an Ivory Interior Trim.
You will not find a better one!! Sold with an Ontario Safety Certificate. An extensive binder of documents and photos—Odometer shows 37,596 miles.
This car will be on display at Forbes Waterloo Toyota, 300 Weber Street North Waterloo, Ontario. 519-885-2000. Shipping available.