1968 was the first of the redesigned Lemans/GTO body style. This car was purchased from Karlen Pontiac in Rome, New York. Originally ordered with the following additional charge options:
- 400 CID 4bbl 350 horsepower Pontiac V8 motor.
- Turbo hydra-matic transmission.
- Rear axle – Saf-T-Track HD rear axle.
- AM pushbutton radio. Headlight covers retractable.
- RH vanity mirror. Remote control drivers mirror. Wheels – Rally II.
- Cluster & Clock-rally guage.
- Power steering – wonder touch.
- Tinted windshield.
- Air cleaner – Dual stage – HD.
This car restored in 2011 and at the time the engine, transmission and rear end were rebuilt. The restoration included a new Black convertible top, gas tank, exhaust, fuel lines, suspension, fuel pump & filter. This car has a “Hurst” his and hers floor shifter and console, 3.36 posi rear end ratio, power steering and power breaks and Pontiac hood tachometer. Imported in 2018 from Florida.
Contact Forbes Motorsport representative for availability and pricing details: 519-742-4463