2 door Coupe
In 1970 there were 1755, 440-6bb1 Plymouth Cuda 2 door hardtops produced and of that number 902 were built with 4 speed manual transmissions.
This car was produced Oct 12 and the Hamtramck, Michigan plant and was built to Canadian specs.
This car is currently listed int he Galen Registry.
The fender tag decoding reflects the following:
- 440 390HP 3-2BBL 8CYL
- Built Hamtramck, MI, USA
- Sequence no. 156942
- 440 cid 3×2 barrel V8 (high performance) 390hp
- 4 speed manual transmission
- Bright red exterior colour
- Trim – high, vinyl bucket seats, black
- Build date: Oct 12
- Order no. C31602
- Track Pak w/3.54 ratio
- Rally’s Instrument Cluster Package
- Console with woodgrain panel
- Bucket seats
- OS dual racing mirrors
- Hood tie down pins
- Hood/fender mounted turn signals
- Roof drip rail moldings
- Wide sill moldings
- Belt moldings
- Decklid molding treatment
- Dual exhaust
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Radio solid state AM (2Watts)
- Longitudinal stripes, black
- Build to Canada specs
- 26 inch radiator
- Dual electric fans
The odometer shows 1,246 miles since restoration.
Price $139,995 CND $110,000 USD plus taxes and Licence fee, if applicable.
Call a Forbes Motorsport representative for availability details!